Monday 5 August 2013

End of Week 3 - Udon Thani

I'm not going to lie; this week hasn't been the most interesting of weeks. The children have had midterms so teachers are all left at a bit of a loose end, and by loose end, I mean they're on Facebook. Nevertheless, I have enjoyed having some free time at school as it gave me the opportunity to talk more with the teachers and go on a few trips to shopping malls...

The weekend was great though. I travelled to Udon Thani with another ETA, which was a 5 hour bus journey away. We arrived on Saturday afternoon and visited the Nong Prachack park which was beautiful, we went to the Central Plaza mall, to an amazing night market and then to a beer garden with live music.

Cute bunny hedge art

Pretty sculpture

Nong Prajack Park

Gorgeous flowers

Feeding the thousands of cat fish in the lake

Pretty scenery

Koi Karp action shot

My friends at the swimming pool

Night market ferris wheel

The cleanest night market I've been to

Duck and pork noodles mmm

The Chang beer garden

No comments:

Post a Comment